Thursday, November 13, 2008

Here They Are




I'm sure all of you have been dying to see pictures from Youth Convention! Check them out in the slideshow or click on the pics to see bigger images. Had a great time with my group. We ate a lot of fast food (ahhh memories of Master's Commission) and had a lot of "are we almost there" (ahhh more memories of Master's Commission). But Pastor Konan Stephens delivered a great challenge to be ready and available when God needs us. "Start where you are, Use what you have(God can use anything), and Do what you can." So I am praying that we also had a lot of spiritual fruit. Oh ya, and my heart almost stopped while I was in a "bouncey boxing" fight. I wanted to hurl after I got done. Hooray for Youth Convention!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my favorite is the picture of the van sleepers... i'm pretty sure there's a picture out there of every mc-er sleeping in the van...

Anonymous said...

i'm glad to see you still have the hat... i still wish i went... matt had retro video game night instead...