Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hangin With Friends Is Cool





Well if you were wondering what I was doing last weekend (which I'm sure you weren't), I think the bottom picture explains it all. SCARY! Anyway... Emily and I were visiting some friends (Matt and Kelly Ray) in Caro, MI last weekend and we took a trip to Frankenmuth. Oh ya! Frankenmuth is the location of Bronners which is like the Mecca of Christmas stores. If you want to find an ornament, or a nativity set, or a Christmas tree, or a stocking, or a ...you get the picture...that's where you go. Lots of Christmas stuff! We had a great time. Now I can hardly wait till Christmas (it's so magical) and Thanksgiving isn't even here yet! Matt and Kelly are some of the very best people in the world and I am so grateful to have them as friends. Matt and Kelly, you guys rock!

4 comments:

matt lee ray said...

i feel loved!

Anonymous said...

at first glance i thought your title said "hanging with FRED is cool" so i was like, that's slightly conceited! ha ha! sounds like a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

the pic of the frankenmouth board is freaky..for real

P Fred said...

freaky is what we were goin for! At least I was...