Monday, December 1, 2008

Great Week

So this last week I have not blogged because I have been outta town and busy seein family. Lots of family. Especially since the size of my family doubled when I got maried 3 months ago. The picture above is from the Tien Family Thanksgiving (that would be my mother-in-law's side) and is, of course, the obligatory "crazy face" picture as opposed to the "normal" picture of all of us. We ate a lot of delicious food and watched the Lions get destroyed by the Tennessee Titans. After spending time at the Tiens, Emily and I went with her parents and siblings to visit with her Dad's side of the family and managed to eat a little bit more before dozing off for a nap at 7pm. Nice. Anyway, it was a busy Thanksgiving filled with love, thanks and family. I am truly blessed to have TWO amazing, close, extended families. I got to see my family (minus my brother Nick who is going to school in Minneapolis, MN) on Saturday when they got home from Wisconsin to cap off the end of a great week. I have so much to be thankful for!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you had a good thanksgiving fred...

Anonymous said...

your face is not even crazy....what's up with that.

you rebel!

P Fred said...

I couldn't decide what face to make and got caught in between craziness...I failed.